April 21, 2012

New For Strange Women Website!

Believe it or not, it took a YEAR for this website to come together. All that matters is that it's done. I will be keeping my Etsy store as well but I wanted more control over the design, organization, and options for the shopping experience for this new one.

And as a celebration of the launch, you can use the checkout code NEWSTRANGEBOUTIQUE to get 10% off your order (good until June 30). Also FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150.

Now it's time to get back to making new concoctions. Web development tends to dampen my creative mind,  to leave the world of logic and go back to the scent forest.

I have also been exploring the world of animation for web ~ this is the first in a series of strange .gifs that I have been experimenting with. (starring: Onyx Sparrow Miciku  DP: Kevin McKinney)


7 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Flavia, I just ordered some perfumes from you, its the second time I bought something from your shop, everything is sooo good!
    Thank you for making these perfumes, they are amazing, they take me on a journey everytime I smell them in my wrists =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Flavia, I hope it gets to Brazil soon!

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    Congratulations on your success. I placed my first order after seeing your profile in O magazine. I love your new website. I look forward to trying some of your other perfumes. BTW, I just finished reading a novel I think you might like: The Book of Lost Fragrances by M.J. Rose.

    Cheers,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I will have to check this book out.

      Delete
  3. Jill, your shop and your aesthetic is truly inspiring. Thank you for the effort you put forth, and the depth of feeling you convey. Love your new page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet encouragement :)

      Delete
  4. MAY THE OGRELORD SHREK BE WITH YOUUUUU

    ReplyDelete