June 19, 2012

Lunar Amulet for June and the Solstice Celebration

I made this new lunar amulet perfume a few weeks ago as Venus crossed over the sun from our perspective. I couldn't help but do one more super-girly-feminine blend in honor of Venus, before I return to my usual style of darker, earthier, stranger perfume. This powdery floral has roses and irises complementing the uplifting heart of carnation. The resulting scent smells a lot like a plant nursery, complete with the smell of plant food...somehow. This is one of those that I just want to keep putting more and more on, there is no over-doing it :)

We also celebrated the upcoming solstice (tomorrow) at my studio last weekend. We dressed up pretty, bedazzled our faces, read tarot, and played "guess the essence" games (with FSW prizes)... here are some photos

(Thank you to the lovely Heather and Liz for helping me plan this party!!!)











6 comments:

  1. this looks like such a lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I wonder, were these lovely bottles for tasting or smelling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! your table looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your pictures make me want to be there, everyone looks so magical and friendly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table setup! I also love the photo collage hanging on the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks beautiful! so much fun.

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete