Rosehip Elixir

For a while I resisted expanding my offerings beyond perfume- But when I began making face oil for myself and offering it to friends I ended up with a legion of addicts. For the past two years we have been testing every type of oil on our skin and hair and I finally settled on this recipe. Then it got even better - Swanbones (Kelly Louise Judd) created a gorgeous illustration to adorn the bottle. Then it got crazy - the first batch was gone within the first week of listing it online, and now I'm hoping the ingredients for the next batch arrive in time to ship your orders on time! I can't wait to hear your feedback and I hope it offers some relief from this long winter.





2 comments:

  1. Der Bye Bra Klebe-BH besteht aus selbstklebender Folie in
    Hufeisenform, welche es ermöglicht die Brustwarzen um einige
    Zentimeter nach oben zu positionieren
    Klebe-BH

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has rattling excellent blog! I always accurately came here from http://klebebh.ch that thoughts to be zealous icky tatty conveyance record in the humankind and it's rattling effective.

    ReplyDelete