September 25, 2014

Lunar Amulet Perfume for the 9-24-14 New Moon: IRIS

This is a perfume I have been wanting to make for a long time and I love how it came out. Iris is one of my favorite flowers, and although understated, the scent is amazing. This blend incorporates a heavy dose of iris rhizome with an interpretive accord to imitate the blooms.
Unfortunately there are not any extras this time around again, but I will likely make a little batch of this again someday because I am going to want it for myself as well ;)


1 comment:

  1. A little confused here?? Do you have any for sale? Love, love irises and I love the picture above. I have been in the ~antique~ business for 40 years and can't seem to get into the new order of things, as I have a feeling the "best craftsmanship is in our past.

    ReplyDelete