January 8, 2015

Perfume Category Chart for FSW

This was a bit hard to do since some perfumes smell spicy on one person and sweet on another, and some perfumes begin with a burst of fruit or florals, and then evolve to something woodsy or resinous. I did the best I could using the dominant notes of the blends. The single notes and companion notes were a bit easier to categorize since they do not have as much evolution. I hope this helps with the difficult search that I know it must be to find your favorite scent without being able to smell them through the computer screen!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. top colognes for men

    ReplyDelete