August 6, 2013

Lunar Amulet for the August 6th, 2013 New Moon

The Labyrinth was one of my favorite movies and the first I can remember ever watching. When I began blending a variety of geranium essences that I have been collecting, the whimsical yet slightly disturbing atmosphere of this movie came to mind. I continued blending in fresh, bright verveine and lavender that a friend brought me back from France, then added an especially dark and leathery oakmoss, creating a dark undertone that intensifies over time. The result is a blend that puts me in the same emotional state as this movie did - another realm that is both bright and dark and unpredictable, but curiosity and magic kept me drawn in.

1 comment:

  1. I am very amazed by the data of this weblog and i am glad i experienced a look more than the blog. thank you so much for sharing these kinds of excellent information.
    men's wedding bands MO

    ReplyDelete