December 21, 2014

Happy Solstice AND New Moon! Lunar Amulet perfume for the 12-21-14 New Moon



The Dec 21st new moon's scent is inspired by the winter decor that surrounds us in December. To me, bringing evergreen foliage and pinecones indoors is one of the greatest nostalgic connections that we experience with scent - especially in the cold, dormant midwestern winter.

Sweet douglas fir and eucalyptus create an uplifting opening to the blend, opening to juniper berries and soft elderflowers. The heart of this perfume weaves the branches of evergreen needles with fir balsam, cedar, elderflower, juniper berry, and pinecones....Lots of pinecones.

I listed the extras from this batch in the Limited Edition section early this time and they were gone within the hour. I may make another batch of this next year because I really loved this one... and I didn't keep any from this batch for myself. :(

Enjoy the holidays, enjoy the dark days of the solstice, the dark nights of the new moon, and remember that it only gets brighter from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment