November 13, 2015

Lunar Amulet for the 11-11-15 New Moon: Egyptian Rose & Spiced Wine


11-11 is one of those strange superstitions that is unspoken until we happen to find someone else that has had a similar experience. I have gone through times of my life where I consistently look at the clock at 11:11 every single day. I usually take it as a sign that I am being guided, or that I am open to the universe and it is sending me signals, or that I need to stop and think about and be in the moment. This new moon fell on 11-11 which makes it even more significant to me.

The perfume I made for the amulets this time is a scent perfect for autumn; Egyptian Rose & Spiced Wine. The dark rose bouquet is drenched in a fruity red wine and laced with a warm infusion of cinnamon and cardamom. There are several of these leftover from the batch, available in the Limited Edition section now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment